Denemarken, Eco-Innovation, Enterprise Europe Network, European Food Venture Forum, Food & drink industry, Food Processing, Food safety, Ingredients, Matchmaking, Nutrition, Waste management, Zakenpartners
Het Deense Enterprise Europe Network organiseerd i.s.m. Invest in Denmark, Future Food Innovation, Food Best, the City of Aarhus and Arla Food de mogelijkheid om uw bedrijf te presenteren aan o.a. investeerders, experts uit de industrie en andere food bedrijven en kennisinstellingen.
Meer informatie over het evenement en hoe u zich kunt aanmelden leest u hieronder (Engelse tekst)
We would like you to invite you to present your company to the international audience at the European Food Venture Forum taking place in Aarhus on 3rd and 4th September 2014. The Forum will showcase emerging high tech companies and international food technologies.
The event is hosted by Invest in Denmark, Future Food Innovation, Food Best, the City of Aarhus and Arla Food. Enterprise Europe Network is partner.
The Food Venture Forum offers a unique setting with pan-European networking for top entrepreneurs, R&D leaders, investors and experts in the food sector. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to stimulate innovation, moving the food sector forward!
Participation is free for presenting companies (but based on selection).
Focus areas of the event will be:
• Food Processing
• Food Safety
• Health Targeted Food
• Functional Food
• Self Sufficiency
• Waste Management
Presenting your company at this event will mean significant exposure to an international audience of investors, industry experts, other SMEs and researchers in food sectors. You will have the possibility of establishing individual face-to-face meetings with potential investors and partners both from the business and research community.
To see the draft programme, please click here.
As a Presenting Company you will have the opportunity to:
• Be coached by the sector’s leaders for successful pitches during the Venture Academy
• Pitch your company to top active European VC funds
• Free One2One scheduled meetings with participants upon your request
• Network with corporate contacts, VCs, consultants, researchers & fast-growing companies
• Receive a large regional and European promotion.
• Free of charge for one company representative (for pitching companies only and upon selection).
• Apply by 30 May 2014 close of business.
• Complete a company profile
• Upload your PPT presentation
• Be selected by our Selection Committee composed of investors and industry experts.
Concretely, the role as a Presenter involves:
• Presenting for 8 minutes with 7 minutes of feedback from an international panel of reviewers, consisting of innovation experts, corporate executives and venture capital investors
• Meeting individually with other presenters and experts of your choice including those requesting meetings with you (One2One meetings)
How to register?
Express your interest by contacting Annalisa Gardella from Europe Unlimited, (direct phone number: +32 2 643 36 91, e-mail address: email@example.com) and you will be led through the registration. You may also register directly on our website by clicking here. Registration is free for presenting companies.
The deadline for the registration is 30 May 2014.